How to Get Rid of White or Grey Hair Naturally and Permanently – Home Remedies for White Hair
Here we are going to share some best home remedies for white hair or grey hair and the process of how to decrease grey or white hairs naturally and turn them black again. Grey hair in yet to be age is becoming a common problem of nowadays. It is one of the big concerns of teenager people because grey or white hair spoils the whole beauty and appearance of a young man & women. Gone are those days when grey hairs were the symbol of maturity and age factor, now you can see grey hairs in quite young people as well.
The major causes of premature grey or white hairs are due to Hormonal imbalance, pollution, usage of harsh hair products, lack of proper nutrition, smoking, stress, irregular lifestyle and genetic disorders. There are plenty of hair products available in the market like hair colour, hair dye, hair oil etc., who claims to solve the grey or white hair problem but are they really worth? Well, here we are going to mention some effective and simple home remedies for grey hair, why to choose artificial products, which makes your hairs rough and dull, let’s take a closer look of some great home remedies to prevent premature graying or whitening of hair:
Amla or Indian Gooseberry
Phyllanthus emblica commonly called as Amla or Indian Gooseberry and it is also called as nectar for hair. Amla is one of the perfect remedies for several hair problems like dull hairs, split hairs, thin hairs or grey hairs. It is the richest source of Vitamin C and also contain anti-oxidant, which is quite effective for healthy scalp. You can use fresh Amla or dried Amla powder.
How to Use:
- Take some coconut oil and heat it into a pan for few minutes.
- Add 1 tsp of Amla powder and mix well for 5 minutes, then off the flame and let the mixture cool down.
- Apply this oil gently on your scalp and hairs and massage well.
- Rest it for a whole night, and in morning wash with simple water, repeat this remedy twice in a week.
Lawsonia inermis is known as Henna, Henna powder is also a magical remedy for getting healthy and black hairs. You can grind dried Henna leaves at home for making a fine powder or you can buy Henna powder from the market.
How to Use:
- Mix some Henna powder with some Amla powder, and add some lime juice and curd, now apply this mixture on your hairs for 2 to 3 hours then wash it off.
- You can also add some coffee powder to the mixture.
- You can also boil some Henna leaves, use this water for washing your hairs or grind the boiled Henna leaves, make a fine paste then apply this on your hairs.
Black Tea has great benefits for hair, it contains antioxidants and caffeine. Black tea stains your hair, darkening it. It also adds shine to your hair, making it an excellent remedy for reviving dull, lifeless hair.
How to Use:
- Take 2 tsf of Black Tea Leaves in 1 cup of water.
- Boil the black tea and let it steep for a couple of minutes.
- Set the solution aside to cool.
- Once the tea has cooled, apply it to your hair and leave it in for an hour.
- Rinse your hair under cool running water.
- Do not shampoo.
- Repeat this once in two weeks.
Coconut oil has been an age old remedy for all kinds of hair problems. It can do wonders for hair – from dandruff to conditioning to hair growth – it can tackle all your hair issues. Coconut oil is also a simple yet effective remedy to prevent the white or grey hair. Coconut oil is one of the best ingredients to pacify pitta dosha, thereby prevents hair turning white. It has antibacterial, antimicrobial, and emollient properties.
How to Use:
- You can use coconut oil for head massage or add a tablespoon of aloe vera gel for extra boost.
- Or use coconut oil to make an amla hair oil or curry leaves hair oil to promote pigmentation of hair.
You Can Also Read…
Curry leaves which are used in many Indian dishes. It also works as a great hair remedy, especially for grey or white hairs. You can use curry leaves or curry leaves powder as well, whatever you like. Melanin is an important factor for your hairs which restores the natural color of hairs, and curry leaves has such power to keep safe this factor, so that your hairs won’t grey soon. Make sure that before using any of remedy, first test it on your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin tone.
How to use:
- Take 10 to 12 curry leaves and boil them with some coconut oil until the leaves get soft.
- Now let it cool and strain into a jar, gently massage this oil in your hairs and scalp and leave it for an hour, then wash f off.
- Repeat this process once in a week.